Hydra Facial Dermabrasion
by IDIBA - ONA
Hydrafacial in Porto, Portugal
Hydra Facial Dermabrasion elevates skin to a new level of health and purity.
- Exfoliates, cleans, and eliminates impurities
- Deeply hydrates
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- Increases muscle tone
- Helps improve facial contours
- Improves the overall appearance of the skin
At INDIBA®, innovating with different technologies is key to satisfying the needs of our clients. ONA is designed to work with different technologies:
- CHEMICAL PEELING: Removes sebum/skin impurities, while providing anti-aging activation through our ON solutions.
- MECHANICAL PEELING: Removes and cleans impurities via vacuum pressure (15 kPa to 80 kPa).
- ELECTROPORATION + LED: Increases the penetration of the ONA Moisturizing Serum through temporary pores in the cells created by high-voltage pulses delivered rapidly.
- LOW-FREQUENCY ELECTROTHERAPY: Modulated low-frequency (1kHz) contributes to muscle movement in a controlled manner, in order to tone the facial structure.
Hydrodermabrasion (Chemical + Mechanical Peeling)
Allows the removal of blackheads and impurities by using a special solution that is delivered with great power and then suctioned away with our radial tip, without damaging the skin.
- Cleaning and exfoliation by vacuum pressure
- Deep cleansing
- Effective penetration of ON1, ON2, and ON3 solutions
Total Anti-Aging Effect (Low-Frequency Electrotherapy + Massage)
Stimulates the facial musculature, contracting and relaxing the tissue repeatedly. It also reduces tension and improves nutrient delivery by increasing local blood circulation.
Benefits of Hydra Facial Dermabrasion
Hydra dermabrasion facial offers many benefits to instantly improve your skins appearance. It’s a fast but effective treatment and takes as little as 60 - 75 minutes. Hydra Dermabrasion Facial combines multiple treatments in one and is classed as a medical grade facial because it penetrates 20 times deeper than regular facials, but involves no pain, no downtime and is suitable for all skin types.
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Elasticity and Firmness
- Skin Texture
- Oily and Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Advance Signs of Aging
Hydra Facial Dermabrasion can help with a variety of skin conditions:
- Dull skin – Sometimes your skin can look dull and needs to be revived and refreshed with a quick and effective treatment.
- Acne – If you have mild acne, Hydra Dermabrasion could be the treatment for you but your practitioner will advise.
- Pigmentation – treatment involves an element of dermabrasion , which can reduce the visibility of pigmentation caused by sun damage.
- Dry skin – Hyaluronic acid, peptides and antioxidants penetrate the skin as part of the treatment to leave it hydrated.
- Ageing Skin– Combination of glycolic acid, peptides, RF and red LED light rejuvenates the skin and stimulates collagen and elastin production. Skin is visibly plumper and tighter.