Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical, painless treatment that:
- Regenerates skin and delays the aging process
- Helps to smooth the skin
- Improves the quality of the skin
- Eliminates fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves shallow scars and stretch marks
- Helps to improve oily skin, eliminates blackheads, and reduces pores
- Eliminates discoloration of the skin, including solar stains or age spots
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Improves absorption of active substances contained in cosmetics
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a simple and effective form of exfoliation for renewing a fresh young-looking glow to your skin. It is considered a mechanical or physical exfoliation removing the outer layer of dead or damaged skin cells revealing a more youthful skin.
It improves the appearance of wrinkles, skin texture, and color by removing the topmost layer of skin leaving it softer and plumper. Deeply effective exfoliation also stimulates the elastic tissue beneath the surface of the skin resulting in a healthier and firmer appearance.
Its deep exfoliation effect is achieved through the use of abrasive heads covered with a layer of natural diamond; the dead skin is then removed with a simple suction-style pump. The depth and intensity of exfoliation are prescribed to the client depending on individual needs. The removal of superficial layers stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, and the natural growth of new tissue. It also helps the skin to absorb active ingredients contained in cosmetics more easily, extending the benefits of the treatment.
Diamond microdermabrasion treatment is non-invasive, pain-free, and requires no downtime after treatment.
Diamond Peel is Recommended for :
- Reduce shallow scars and stretch marks
- Reduce wrinkles
- Reduce enlarged pores
- Improve aging and/or dry skin
- Reduce discoloration and sunspots of the skin
- Treat oily skin, mild acne and blackheads
Not recommended for:
- Viral infections like herpes, molluscum contagiosum, warts
- Bacterial infections, e.g. impetigo, staphylococcus sycosis
- Fungal infections
- Inflammation of the skin
- Pustular acne
- Skin damage
- Keloids, psoriasis
- Skin cancer and birthmarks
Prices of Diamond Peel:
- Each Sessão: 35€
Our Clients Say
View our Customer feedback from their trip to our Spa.
Treat your skin with our tempting and energizing products.