by Janssen Cosmetics
This new intensive exfoliation system of 4 treatments over 4 weeks is fantastic for clients with scarring, pigmentation, lines and wrinkles, lack of elasticity, blemishes, and tired, pale complexions. It is safe, comfortable, affordable, and quick with the sessions taking less than 30 minutes each season.
The system consists of:
- A FREE consultation to evaluate your suitability/sensitivity to the treatment. This also covers your pre and post-care needs.
- Deep Cleansing – With Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Fruit Acids
Application % Fruit Acid for your skin’s needs as determined in the consultation
- Application of neutraliser
- Short massage with a soothing desensitizing intensive serum to calm and protect
- Application of soothing eye treatment serum
- Application of UVA and UVB filters and SPF to protect
What is Chemical Peel?
This is a special method based on fruit acids for treating the skin. The deep acting treatment method is able to remove irregularities from the surface of the skin: pigmentation disorders, blemishes, small wrinkles, and a tired, pale complexion are eliminated. Success quickly becomes visible. The skin is looking fresher, younger, and more even. Ideal skin has fine pores and is soft and smooth. It is supple, well moisturized, and has intact circulation. Together with the hydrolipidic film, a regular horny cell structure forms a protective barrier against the environment.
Unfortunately, the environment pays scant regard to this fine cocoon, instead of placing it under great strain and having unwelcome effects on the skin. Dark pigment spots and small wrinkles caused by dryness are often the visible signs of summer stress. Not infrequently, blackheads, and blemishes reflect a diet of fast-food and stressful times. A number of reasons, therefore, recommend using the CHEMICAL PEEL EXFOLIATION SYSTEM from JANSSEN COSMETICS. Added to this is the fact that cosmeceuticals in the form of concentrates, creams, and masks only function optimally when the skin is prepared as well as possible for them. EXFOLIATION SYSTEM fulfills this purpose in a special way and simply improves the penetration of subsequent active substances.
What are fruit acids?
Alpha-hydroxy acids and beta-hydroxy acids belong to a group of substances frequently referred to as fruit acids, as they occur naturally in various fruits and other plant-based foodstuffs. They are non-toxic and biologically degradable. Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) and beta-hydroxy acids (BHA) are successfully used in cosmetics in the sense of chemical skin peeling. In contrast to the acids used for medicinal purposes, AHAs and BHAs can be used in a more controlled and less hazardous manner.
Which fruit acids make up the exfoliation system?
The CHEMICAL PEEL from JANSSEN COSMETICS consists of 5 products containing acid and 1 neutralizer. All references are carefully coordinated with each other. They contain the synthetically obtained fruit acids:
The balanced combination of all of these acids is what makes the CHEMICAL PEEL unique as it is effective. Its outstanding skin tolerability is due to acid buffering. The well-apportioned pH value prevents undesired side-effects caused by chemical burns, whilst the effect of the fruit acids is retained. The good skin tolerability, when used as instructed, has been dermatologically tested and confirmed.
How does the exfoliation system work?
The CHEMICAL PEEL has a broad spectrum of effect:
- EXFOLIATION: the bond between the horny cells is dissolved and the lipid links loosened. The uppermost horny cells are removed, the skin sheds it’s a gray veil and becomes noticeably softer and fresher. It’s optimally prepared for subsequent care products.
- REGENERATING: the exfoliator gel penetrates the deeper layers of the epidermis. There, it develops its stimulating effect and acts to boost collagen and elastin synthesis. In this way, the skin regenerates from the inside out. The skin takes on a firmer texture and is left looking youthfully smooth and supple.
- REGULATING: the acid milieu of the fruit acids prevents the sebum gland excretion ducts from clogging. The size of the skin pores is reduced and the skin’s native hydrolipidic barrier is supported due to the improved quality of the horny layer. The skin becomes clear and pure again.
- BRIGHTENING: pigmentation disorders are removed from the surface. The skin profile is left looking more even and brighter.
- MOISTURIZING: the improved quality of the upper layer of skin and the stimulation of cell activity in the lower layer of skin guarantee an improvement in the skin’s moisture-binding capacity. This leads to increased moisture content and a reduction in the depth of wrinkles. The skin appears more vital and smoother.
Recommended for :
- Fine wrinkles
- Rough skin
- Blackheads and milia
- Enlarged pores
- Seborrhea or dry skin
- Scars and keloids
- pigmentation disorders
- Skin damage caused by sun
- dry skin
- oily skin, blemishes
- pale complexion
- hyperpigmented skin
- ingrown hairs
Not recommended for:
- Bacterial infection
- Fungal infection
- Sensitive skin
- Other anti-acne therapy (3-month break required)
- Recent surgery to the face (2-month break required)
- Skin cancer or similar
Prices of Chemical Peel:
- Each treatment: 75€
- Pack of 4 treatments: 249€
Our Clients Say
View our Customer feedback from their trip to our Spa.
Treat your skin with our tempting and energizing products.